Digital2® Mail-in Recycling Program
Digital2® encourages our Digital2 PAD users to dispose of unneeded products safely and in compliance with local laws. We suggest consulting with your Municipality, Province or State for information on relevant legislations and ongoing e-waste recycling options in your community.
Many community e-waste facilities and retailers who sell D2 products offer recycling options for portable electronics where you can drop your item off at a local recycling station.
Digital2® also offers a mail-in recycling option free of charge. We use a government certified e-waste recycling company that meets or exceeds all applicable local, regional and national legislation. They break the product down into re-useable glass and plastic, and manage the remaining waste according to local e-waste disposal regulations.
Depending on your Province or State, the shipping cost for Digital2®'s mail-in recycling program may also be covered. For more information regarding our recycling process in your area, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All data stored in your device will be your sole responsibility. Please be sure that you have backed up and/or deleted/erased all data, personal information and/or files from you tablet before you send it to any recycling program, whether you choose Digital2®'s mail-in option or a community drop-off.
- Any personal accessories and protective covers should also be removed.
- To delete/erase all data on your D2 PAD, please visit the FAQ page on our website and follow the instructions to perform a Factory Reset on your D2 PAD.
- Digital2® will not accept equipment that has been contaminated with chemicals, biological agents or any other substances not normally contained in the D2 PAD product.
- Please be noted you will NOT be reimbursed for any equipment or accessories sent to the Digital2™ mail-in recycling program.